The Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), has scheduled to hold its National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting.
This was contained in a notice addressed to all Statutory & Coopted NEC Member, dated 3rd June and signed by the General Secretary, Joyce Oduah, FICMC.
The date time and venue are specified below:
DATE: Thursday 24th June, 2021
TIME: 9:00 a.m. prompt
VENUE: NBA Auditorium, NBA House, Plot 1101 Muhammadu Buhari Way, Cadastral Zone AOO Central Area, Abuja – FCT.
1. NBA Prayer
2. Review of the Minutes of the NBA-NEC Meeting of Thursday 18th March, 2021
3. Matters Arising from the Minutes
4. President’s Address
5. National Secretariat Report
6. Financial Report and Related/Ancillary Matters
7. Reports from Sections, Committees and Fora
8. State of the Nation
9. Any Other Business
1. This meeting will be held in strict compliance with the Covid-19 protocols and guidelines as established by the Federal Ministry of Health and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control and attendance shall be limited to statutory and co-opted NEC Members only.
2. Documents required for the NEC Meeting will be circulated, to NEC Members, by e-mail ahead of the meeting. Members are therefore encouraged to attend the meeting with their devices (Laptops, i-Pads, Smart Phones etc.) with which
they can view the said documents. Members may also wish to print and bring with them, hard copies of the documents for the meeting.
3. NEC Members will be expected to arrive Abuja on Wednesday 23rd June, 2021 and to depart on Friday 25th June, 2021. For hotel bookings and reservations, kindly contact the Welfare Secretary, Mr. Kunle Edun, on 0803 869 5936.
4. For further inquiries, please contact the General Secretary or Mr. Ezekiel David of the NBA Bar Services Department on 0703 700 0903.
(Cambridge University Press, January, 2021) By Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, SAN, FCIArb, Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti
For more information or to pre-order your copies, please contact: Mr. Keji Kolawole: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @dsolawuyi, Tel: +234 81 40000 988
Send your press release/articles to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook @ facebook.com/thenigerialawyer
For Advert Inquiries
Tele/+234 806 819 1709