Ikechukwu Uwanna, the front-line aspirant in the forthcoming election of the Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch (“the Branch”) has released his well-articulated manifesto of what the Branch should expect in the next 24 months under his watch.
The nine-point manifesto speaks on the following issues:
1. Completion of the Lagos Bar Center
2. Welfare of Lawyers
3. Capacity Building
4. Issues relating to Young Lawyers remuneration and welfare
5. More efficient management of the NBA secretariat
6. Law Reform
7. Bar and Bench engagement
8. Creating a synergy with law enforcement and other Government agencies
9. Creating a synergy with NBA National body
Click here to read Manifesto
Book On The Dynamics of Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration In A Globalized World [Order Your Copy]
Written By Professor C.J. Amasike, Ph.D; F.DRI; F.CIArb; M.ADRg; FIPA; FCTI
Price: ₦25,000 or £35 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages]
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Chris: Mobile: 0817-630-8030, Landline: 09-2913581
Office Address: 50 Julius Nyerere Crescent, [Next To The World Bank], Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria.
Bank Account Details
Bank Name: UBA Plc.
Account Name: International Dispute Resolution Institute
Account Number: 1014072579