A reputable Law Firm with its Head Office in Abuja and branch offices in two other states in Nigeria is recruiting for the position of Office/Practice Manager.
The Applicant for the position must have been a Lawyer duly called to Bar with a minimum of 7 (Seven) years Post Call experience.
Applicant must not have flare for practice at the moment but must have knowledge of rules and procedures of Courts.
THE ROLE: OF OFFICE/PRACTICE MANAGER includes:
- Ensuring the proper organization, management, and administration of the law firm;
- Managing the relationships between Clients and the Firm to ensure satisfaction of the Clients.
- Managing supplies required for day-to-day use in the office.
- Supervising associates to comply with time frame of legal notices to clients with regards to their briefs, drafting and filing of legal documents.
- Developing agreements & Contracts, managing policies and communications with regards to matters the Firm is involved in.
- Coordinating with the Managing Partners for consultation and strategic direction with compliance related to contractual, legal, administrative and regulatory obligations.
- Managing information and privacy compliance in the firm and maintaining all office records.
- Oversee the financial administration of the law office.
- Coordinating the recruitment of staff and identifying development staff objectives.
- Organizing and attending Weekly Case Management meetings; appraise & evaluate assignments carried out by Staff.
- Maintaining personnel files, dealing with employee matters.
- Providing from time to time and day to day guidance to support staff relating to their duties and responsibilities.
- Organizing training for staff and completing training records.
- Creating new clients’ files and coordinating files opening procedures.
- Managing the upkeep of the office Environment.
- Administering clients’ feedback forms and compiling reports on feedback.
- Other Duties constituting daily administrative undertaking as may be assigned.
INTERESTED person(s) should forward application, CV, and support documents (scanned IN pdf form) to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days the 17th June, 2021 the first date of this advertisement
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview
(Cambridge University Press, January, 2021) By Professor Damilola S. Olawuyi, SAN, FCIArb, Professor of Law and Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti
For more information or to pre-order your copies, please contact: Mr. Keji Kolawole: email@example.com; Twitter: @dsolawuyi, Tel: +234 81 40000 988
Send your press release/articles to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Follow us on Twitter at @Nigerialawyers and Facebook @ facebook.com/thenigerialawyer
For Advert Inquiries
Tele/+234 806 819 1709