The Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC) is pleased to announce its Admission to Fellow Course in Asaba.
The persons qualified to participate in the Admission to Fellow Course include the following:
1. Members of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators who have maintained membership (MICMC) for a minimum of five (5) years.
2. Serving and Retired High Court Judges, Khadis and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal.
3. Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private Establishments/Enterprises.
4. Serving Civil Servants on GL15 (Assistant Director) or above.
5. Holders of a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), in any field.
6. Holders of a Master’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least 5 years preceding the year of application.
7. Holders of a Bachelor’s Degree, in any field, obtained at least fifteen years preceding the year of application.
8. Legal practitioners with a minimum of 15 years post call practice experience.
The Training is scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: August 9 -11, 2021
Venue: Best Western Hotel, DBS Road, Asaba
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Course fee: N750,000 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only)
Book On The Dynamics of Mediation, Negotiation & Arbitration In A Globalized World [Order Your Copy]
Written By Professor C.J. Amasike, Ph.D; F.DRI; F.CIArb; M.ADRg; FIPA; FCTI
Price: ₦20,000 or £25 per copy [Hard Back– 21 chaps/700 pages]
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030,+234-805-2128-456, +234-909-
Office Address: 50 Julius Nyerere Crescent, [Next To The World Bank], Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria.
Bank Account Details
Bank Name: UBA Plc.
Account Name: International Dispute Resolution Institute
Account Number: 1014072579