This book deals with entertainment as a complex of industries, and the products, events, and experiences that those industries produce. The types of entertainment this book primarily (though not exclusively) focuses on are films, music, sports, broadcast media and other artistic expressions (fine, visual, and performing arts). Entertainment law is a specialised area of law that deals with facilitating the creation and distribution of entertainment, such as film, musical works, literary works, performances, visual art, broadcast media, sports, etc. This means that, in practice, there are a lot of facets to entertainment law.
Success in the business of entertainment requires thorough knowledge and understanding of both creative talent and business interests. Entertainment lawyers work in everything from the music industry to the film industry, broadcast media industry to visual arts and sports. If you are watching a movie, reading a book, or listening to a piece of music, watching your favourite sport on Cable TV, then an entertainment lawyer has helped get that content to you.
The book is comprehensive, in 22 chapters and over 670 pages, and covers:
* in-depth analyses of the basic principles, concepts, legal and regulatory landscapes, and emerging trends in the entertainment industries of film, music, sports, broadcast media, and arts;
* practical understanding of the application of intellectual property law to the business of entertainment; including contract issues, rights exploitation, registrations, licensing, transfer, franchising, etc
* full range of easy-to-use resource materials in the form of commonly used industry precedents and forms, together with accompanying explanatory notes.
The book, proudly the first published work on entertainment law in Nigeria is the definitive resource and a textbook for practitioners and persons working in the entertainment industries of film, music, sports, broadcast media and the arts; including entrepreneurs and investors in these industries.
Michael Dugeri, the author, is a Senior Associate in the commercial law firm of Austen-Peters & Co, where he focuses his practice on entertainment, technology, corporate, intellectual property, and general business transactions. He is also a public speaker and facilitator at events that provide capacity building for artists, writers, directors, and producers in the media and entertainment industries.
Don’t run out of yours! Order here: https://paystack.com/buy/entertainment-law-in-nigeria-issdma or Call/WhatsApp Michael: 08036760623 | email@example.com
Themes On The New Employees’ Compensation Act [Now On Sale]
ABOUT THE BOOK
Price: N12,000 (Hard back)
Free doorstep delivery anywhere in Nigeria
- General overview of the Nigerian Employees Compensation Scheme
- Procedure for accessing Compensation under the Scheme
- Compensation for Death, Injury and Diseases
- Compensation for Mental Stress
HYBRID CONSULT Tel: 01-2911955, 08066192650, 08033739869, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com