A law firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja is calling for applications for the offices of Head of Chambers, Litigation Officer, ICT Officer, And Security Officer.
Read the advert below for details:
- Head of Chambers — called to bar with a minimum of Second Class Honours
Lower Division Degree from both the Law School and University with a minimum of 12 years experience practicing law in a law firm in Lagos.
- Very Senior Litigation Lawyers — who has been called to the bar with a
minimum of Second Class Honours Lower Division Degree from both the Law School and University with a minimum of 10 years experience practicing law in a legal firm in Lagos and Abuja.
- Litigation Officer — well experience clerk/Registrar of a Court of Record — High Court, Court of Appeal or Supreme Court with vast experience of filing and processing court documents — Location — Lagos and or Abuja.
- ICT Officer — A graduate with a minimum of 2nd Class Honours Lower Division degree in Information and Communication Technology or Computer Science with a general experience in both Hardware and Software. Location — Lagos and
- Security Officers — A minimum of School Certificate Pass or attempted plus good training at a Security School or outfit with at least 3years experience. Location — Lagos
- Drivers — Lagos, Abuja. Must have at least 10years experience of driving in the city for which he is applying, and a valid driving license.
- Cook — Lagos — able to cook both Chinese and local food.
Please send your application indicating preferred location of either Lagos or Abuja and C.V with your contact address, GSM number to email@example.com later than 14 days from the date of this advert.
House for Sale
- Victoria Garden City, Lagos
Exquisitely finished 5 bedroom house with two guest chalets, two lounges, a box-room, and a study on approximately 750 sq meters of land in Victoria Garden city.
Book On “International Arbitration & ADR And The Rule Of Law”
Written By Professor C.J. Amasike, Ph.D; F.DRI; F.CIArb; M.ADRg; FIPA; FCTI
Price: ₦20,000 or £25 per copy [Hard Back– 20 chaps/715 pages]
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
WhatsApp only: 0803-703-5989 Voice Call – Mobile: 0817-630-8030,+234-805-2128-456, +234-909-
Office Address: 50 Julius Nyerere Crescent, [Next To The World Bank], Asokoro, Abuja – Nigeria.
Bank Account Details; Bank Name: UBA Plc.; Account Name: International Dispute Resolution Institute; Account Number: 1014072579